Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jaya Supermarket

A long long time ago my parents took me to a shopping mall to get a pair of sports shoe. It was my first pair of branded shoe.

Went to the shop that sold sports apparel and foot wear. If i'm not mistaken it's Royal Sporting House and located somewhere on the ground floor.

Was choosing a pair and finally got my first Nike. Mum advised to buy a few size larger because young lil boys will outgrow their feet very fast and the purchase will just go to waste.

How long you want the shoe to last? -_-"

It was a happy day as not only I got a pair of new shoes but also a T-shirt.

Fast forward to today, that mall is gone.

Dead and gone

A partial collapsed Jaya Supermarket located at Section 14 opposite Digital Mall

News of the mall trapping some workers and killing one? spread to my attention.

Why wasn't there any safety zones setup.
There goes the Safety Officer in charge.


You're terminated!



Who wants to catch this movie with me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin