Monday, May 11, 2009

I met this girl

It was the weekends and a friend suggested we should have drinks at the near by bar.

Taking a few shots while enjoying the company of others, i glance upon the opposite side.

Wearing a red dress with an irresistable smile, she was there standing alone.

I gasp in silence admiring her beauty wondering if she was interested in small talk or maybe i could buy her drinks.

Maybe she was waiting for someone or perhaps she was just at the bar chilling and enjoying her cocktail. How would she respond to someone like me i wondered.

And so i decided taking each foot step nearer to her with a drink on the other hand and thinking to myself, don't messed it up, be yourself.

As the climax reached its peak the body automatically moved away from her and so I went home....






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin