Monday, January 12, 2009

Silver Jubilee

What's the significance of this Silver Jubilee.
Nothing really, just something to remind you that you're getting old!
It's not like when u reach a quarter century you turn into this.




Now how cool will that be.
Instead you look upon ur feet and start to think



What have i done these past years.
Time passes by so fast i can hardly catch up with the thing's i've been doing.
I can't even remembered what i had for lunch today.




Wait i had Kungfu KueTeow.
That's just some random food photo.
Now that is some food which still stays in my mind.
Pork chops served with fries, beans and eggs. Mmm...






Thanks to all those who wished me and celebrated together with me.
Many thanks and appreciated it.





And to that someone, hope you like the gift!

Happy Birthday DarDar!



We're now officially 25!



Cheers!

3 comments:

kiang said...

cheers... but i look like botak here... get older and got less hair... my god my god..!!

yujinl said...

botak??? where got...

jesslynn said...

Hey you both... happy 25th ya~! I still long way to go :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin