Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random pass-dates

What have I been doing for the past few days.
Havent been updating frequently.



Yeah, this is my latest activity for the past few days.
Been goin the one at Curve to sweat it out and build em muscles!
Havent see any results yet...maybe i need a second opinion.
Anyone up for the job?

Apart from what i do during my free time, my work has been pretty Ok for now.
Been going back on time these days. Used to work till 7 or 8 but that was the past.
It's been a month into the new year and many events has taken place.

Barack Obama got sworned in as the 44th President of US.


Have you guys hear his speeches. This man is 1 powerful speaker and in my opinion he talks in a realistic manner. I like his style.



Why so serious?! Heath Ledger got a deserving Best Supporting Actor at the Golden Globe.
Now if they made a movie entirely just on the Joker i'll go watch it man.

All i've been saying is about external affairs non concerning Malaysia.
Well you know why, it's just too dissapointing to type it out.
Certain parties have even called to boycott Rihanna's concert. Damn those PASsing vehicles.
Rihanna's awesome and i simply love her songs.



CNY is just next week! Food, ang pows and more food is waiting for me.
Till my next post enjoy each passing day and please why so serious?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin