Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

Time flies and it's been 3 weeks since i last saw you.
This weekend will be special as it falls on the 17th.
Every month on this date is definitely close to the heart.

Mr. Duck agrees too and is putting its firm cute butt right on this matter.

BTW, mode of transport is Aeroline and as the tag line goes,
A convinient way to fly.
Having a clean seat with food served on board is one thing, but what draws my money everytime for this ticket is that the station's near my place!

I hate going to Puduraya.
Period.



Someone bought the same watch as me.
Of all the hundreds and thousands out there to choose..
Doug if you're reading this, go change it man!

________________________________________
I need to exercise more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin