Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Dad

I was up in the morning. He came in to see if everything was ok.
Walking in and looking about as if was searching to find any drugs on me.
That's just his way of looking out for my best interest.

Being long winded and asking if i have locked the door, off the fan, close my windows has been
a norm to me. In Rich Dad Poor Dad, when it comes to financial advise he is the latter.

A family man, a great father.

Cake of the day

Food of the day


His accomplishment, his family, his love,

To my old man,
Happy Birthday Dad!

___________________________________________________
It's been 26 weeks for us!
Happy, happy, happy days...
Want to play a game of Solitaire?

2 comments:

Eunice said...

It's father's yesterday too :)
does ur dad read you blog?

yujinl said...

yea happy father's day!
no he doesnt :P its better he doesnt know haha.... he only reads malaysia kini :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin