Monday, April 27, 2009

Saturday alarm clock

Last Saturday...

It's 8am in the morning and my dad wakes me up, calling my name. I woke up at the sound of his voice wondering what could be the matter. As i become more aware and 'sleep' conscious, that's when i knew he wants me to reverse my car! The driveway is such that it can park 2 cars single file.



Always the luck when i want to sleep till lunch time, someone will always come knocking early in the morning. Dragging my feet downstairs, looking down and straight not turning any where to minimise the action taken and reserve the moment of sleepiness!



Entering the car and putting it to reverse, waited till my parents drove out, driving in back, shutting the door and going up stairs to my room all happened so fast. It's probably the mind telling you to fast forward and get it done.



I'm back to my wonderland.



A great start to the weekend. Hmm...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin