Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sa Wa Dee Krab

Sa wa dee krab!!




Was at Thailand for the weekend experiencing the sights, sounds, food and wonders that's Thailand got to offer. Just a short random update for now until I have recovered from the flu bug! I know someone's waiting to see this post!

^_^







Got to fight off those bugs! Rrr...

Just a short note before i go with the details later on.

For now enjoy some of the shots taken.



Mango sticky rice!!




Sirocco, The Dome

Now this pic was shot by me! Great view great place.
A romantic place for any couples.
Definitely a success for anyone hitting on a girl.
Beats mamak anytime if you know the inside news.
^_^




YJ & HK
Here's a picture i really like.
I just can't keep the above pic to just only myself.

Good things are meant to share.





Till im well and have more time to blog about what happen at Bangkok, don't turn your back from here.

Good night!

2 comments:

kiang said...

hmmm the sirocco photo is much nicer than the one I took!!! so nice la... happy u

yujinl said...

i'm a better photographer hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin