Monday, December 15, 2008

The End is Near

After a long weekend break coming to work today had me thinking, damn i should have slept longer on Thursday and Friday!




I should have gone to the mall on Friday when everyone's at work. No hassle at finding a parking spot! I should have this, should have that. How i wish i could turn back time and enjoy my long weekend once more!







That's just me i guess, got to live the moment while it last and appreciate the time i have.



Today was like any other usual working day. Had the same routine of waking up and driving to work. Don't know why but all i could think of was 5.35pm the time i finish work!





Don't these scenic photos look amazing. They're actually the view on the way to my ex-work place. This road is actually pretty jammed up in the morning. To be honest everytime i use this road i hope for it to be jam. That doesn't sound right does it. I enjoy the view everytime i pass this road, brightens up the day ahead.



This however i hate! It freaking tulan's me just right after i drove off from the housing area and join the main road, this is the sight and waiting i get. The worst part is nobody gives way to you.
Imagine all these experience was just at the beginning of the year.

Now have a productive week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin